Re: [FC3] glibc problem with yum

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 08:54, Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net wrote:
> If you can open and read the forum..
>
> cpanel can't build apache/php/modules.
> Many persons has this error.
>
> "Your operating system's rpm update method (yum) was not able to locate the
> glibc package. This is an indication of an improper setup. You must correct
> this error before you can proceed.
> Please correct the conflicts and try again!

It appears I need a login for the forum.  Lame.

Ugh, cpanel.  Well, I have no idea what they're trying to do with glibc, you
obviously have it installed.  Perhaps its looking for a specific version that
maybe they provide?  Have you followed their instructions to the letter, on
the exact version of Fedora they are designed for?  Have you asked the cpanel
company for help?

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx