Re: Announcing End of Life times (Fedora Core 1, 2, Red Hat Linux 7.3, 9)

Mike McCarty napisał(a):
Erik Forsberg wrote:

[snip]

Now, if I still need to have some RHL7.3 machines running, are there
any commercial alternatives available to fedora legacy for security
updates? I haven't any, but perhaps my Google luck is not good enough?

You might ask over on CentOS. But beware: The social atmosphere is
not so congenial as here at FL.

Mike
Yes, i agree with you. I have some bad expirences on centos irc channel.

You cann't ask some question, because you are seen as some "idiot", "dumb" or so.

Besides of this, the irc chanel #centos are suitable only for person closley bundle with centos (centos developer), not for outsiders. It's my feelings.

For 99% centos user suitable irc channel is probably #centos-social or so.

So, i use centos, but don't use centos irc channel.

See ya.

Irens

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx