Re: Announcing End of Life times (Fedora Core 1, 2, Red Hat Linux 7.3, 9 )

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 24 July 2006 08:48, Philip Molter wrote:
As part of this EOL process, will FL continue to host the old archives
of RPMs past the EOL date or will that hosting also be going away?

Will FL be doing a final build of all packages for FC2 x86_64 to finally
bring the security fixes to that architecture (old Fedora updates are
built for x86_64, just not legacy updates)?  It would be a nice thing to
do, as there are some packages (PHP, for example) that don't compile
right out of the source RPM for x86_64.

yes, I think we can do this. For efficiency, I'd like to just rebuild then and push them to the update repo w/out sending update announcements and such. Any objections?

That's exactly what I'm be looking for.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx