Re: Self-Introduction: Roozbeh Pournader

Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> Full legal name: روزبه پورنادر
> English name: Roozbeh Pournader
>
> Location: Tehran, Iran
> Profession: Chief Technology Officer of a small company
> Company: Sharif FarsiWeb, Inc.

Welcome to the Fedora Legacy Project, Roozbeh!

> My goals in Fedora Legacy Project:
> I am interested in FC2 and FC4 mostly (after it gets EOL-ed, of course).
> The FC2 interest may die soon (or not), but the FC4 interest is going to
> stay for quite a while. We are supporting an FC4-based distro called
> Sharif Linux [http://www.shariflinux.com] in our company, and we are
> planning to support that for some time, based on our customers'
> requirements. We are planning to work with Fedora Legacy in our
> processes.

We welcome any help you may wish to offer.  In which ways do you envision
contributing?  We have many different ways folks can contribute.  (A sample
list of roles, position, and tasks can be found at
<http://fedoralegacy.org/participate/>).

> Historical qualifications:
> I am the packager of a few Fedora Extras packages, I'm a co-maintainer
> of two GNU projects, I've been a contributor to several free software
> projects, from TeX to GNOME. You should trust me practically because you
> are already trusting me! Ah, I've also been the release manager for
> Sharif Linux 2, and am handling security alerts and updates for that.

Again, welcome!

	Warm regards,
	David Eisenstein

--