Re: Hi all

Quoting S Theyagarajan  <theyaga@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi people,
                iam S.Theyagarajan, a sophomore at National Institute
Of technology trichy India.
Iam glad to join in here. and i have been in to many opensource
projects. and i just found there are some vacancies.

I love writing technical documentations and security management.
I would be glad if i am given an opportunity to contribute .

We can use help with documentation.  But you may also want to check
out the Fedor Documentation Project (http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/)
if you want to do more...

Thanks
Taggy