Re: sendmail upgrade issues

Quoting Eric Rostetter <rostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

So you have another rh9 machine that still has an old sendmail package
on it?

I think I might have one for immediate access.  I might also have another
one but I won't have access to it until probably Wednesday.

The one I had in mind is runing sendmail 8.12.8.9.90, but it does not
have a /etc/sendmail.cf, so it probably won't act the same way as the
one in this discussion, if indeed the problem is the location of
sendmail.cf files.

I'll have to get back to you on the other machine, but that may not be
until Wednesday.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics