Re: BT RANT, Was Re: Question about yum.conf for fc2

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 16:11 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Don't take me wrong, I have appreciated attempts to help, but the
> mailserver lags have rendered its usefullness to somewhere in the range
> of that of tits on a boar hog since FC5 was released.

Red Hat upgraded the mailman software over the weekend, and must have
forgotten to enable some performance tweaks.  All should be better now,
as evident by the flood of mail coming out of Red Hat.

Other than really poor timing, it had nothing to do w/ FC5 traffic.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx