Re: 1-2-3 out, time for FC2?

Donald Maner wrote:
With the release of FC5, I figured I'd start the discussion to gauge the amount of support for keeping FC2 updates going.
As specified in the FAQ, Fedora Legacy will pick it up and maintain it for two additional Fedora Core release cycles. I believe FC1 still has the following to warrant continued work, what about FC2?

I have an FC2 machine which is my main machine. I don't have
another, and no finances to get another, so I don't help
with testing. OTOH, due to recent discussion regarding changes
to QA policy, I'm not pulling from FL at the moment, so that
may negate couting my machine.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx