Re: 1-2-3 out, time for FC2?

Gene Heskett wrote:

On Monday 20 March 2006 14:01, Donald Maner wrote:
With the release of FC5, I figured I'd start the discussion to gauge
the amount of support for keeping FC2 updates going.

As specified in the FAQ, Fedora Legacy will pick it up and maintain it
for two additional Fedora Core release cycles.

I believe FC1 still has the following to warrant continued work, what
about FC2?

We're still out here, so count me in.

I have one production server that's still on FC2. If FL would stop releasing updates for FC2 I will have it reinstalled with a newer OS (probably CentOS). Alas, as it's my only FC2 machine I can't help with QA.

Nils.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx