Re: X-Chat 2.4.0 to 2.6

Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net wrote:
From: "Rex Dieter" <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Can someone provide a new version of X-Chat in legacy updates fc3 repo?

Probably not.  legacy updates is for security and critical bug fixes only.

Hmm that sucks.

That's the mission. You *did* read the mission statement, didn't you?

Not 1 of all the FC3 repo's providing a new version. I use RH since 5.0. But
sinds Fedora i dislike it more and more.

Are there here people that wants create a *real* legacy-updates repo for NEW
versions?

Isn't that what FC4 is supposed to be?

I suggest to rename the current legacy-updates to legacy-security or
something like that.
legacy-updates sounds like just updates of new versions to me like the
normal repo's also is doing rather then security shit..

This has been gone over many times, here. I suggest you actually go
and read the mission statement.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx