Re: Announces

Danny Terweij wrote:

From: "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit Internet)" <nils@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Update: mozilla-nss.i386 37:1.7.12-1.3.3.legacy - legacy-updates
?. Those and some others i did get today and dont see it on any
anounce list
i am subscribed to.
I did get those announces...

Could you say me on what list that is announced? maybe i missed a
subscribtion :)

On the QAtests wiki page i can't find how to enable test repo on yum. I have a "play" FC3 box with a lot repo's enabled (also mixed) and still yum
updates fine with no deps problems :)

Did you add your own .repo file to /etc/yum.repos.d/ or did you add the info to /etc/yum.conf? Or did you download the rpm that installs the repo file?

However, i did found out that if you install a clean FC3 system with install option "server" and enable Xwindows GUI and add all those repo's, like kde redhat, dag, dries, atrpms, legacy and the standard ones, then its a hell
for yum :)

Some repositories don't mix well and mention that fact on their website. Don't just enable every repository you come across; see what it provides and whether you need that.

Nils.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx