Re: FC3 yum instructions

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 14:50 -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Why do we have it in two places?  That just leads to confusions and
things being out of sync.

Just make a new page named YumFC3Detailed and then link to it from the
main http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy page.
Why? To me it seems we should have either one or the other, not both.

Honestly because I'd like to start moving all documentation into the
wiki.  This is where the rest of the Fedora projects have their
documentation.  The need for our own webspace may go away in the future.

For those who hate the wiki with a passion, we will have a CMS system soon in fedoraproject.org. Plone+Zope and a few other custom utilities and scripts.

--
Rahul

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx