Re: Comments on first verification QA

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Quoting Tres Seaver <tseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I am therefore very much inclined to back the idea that Legacy offer
"minimal" images as starting points for would-be QA volunteers, along
with directions on how to set up either VMWare's Server or Player
products to use them.  We might need to give people clues about using
the "snapshot" facilities provided by the tools to ease the process, as
well.

Yes, I agree.  I would love to see this done.  I would then be able
to use VM to test things also, which would be great.

I guess this won't get done, unless someone gets this done. Anyone willing to do the work?

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx