Re: Disableing the MX resolution on sendmail

On Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:18 PM +0100 Pere Urbón Bayes <purbon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello to everybody, could any one of you tell me how to disable the MX
resolution on sendmail? I'm looking for it during all the day without
luck! -_-!

Not sure what you're asking. I'm guessing you need entries in the mailertable map. Post on comp.mail.sendmail with more details about what you're trying to achieve.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx