Re: Contributor License Agreement (CLA)?, Re: Wiki page updated

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 23:07 -0600, David Eisenstein wrote:

> Is this something that everyone who contributes to Fedora Legacy will be
> required to do, especially now that Fedora Legacy is officially part of
> the Fedora Foundation?  If so, does that need to be documented in the
> Fedora Legacy Wiki?

Previously no such agreement was necessary.  However moving forward, as
we come more inline with the way that Extras and the Fedora Project in
general does things, we should have all our contributors follow this
procedure.  We just haven't set it in stone yet (;

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx