Re: Auto-reporting of successful testing packages

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Stuart Low wrote:
You were thinking exactly what I was thinking and I hadn't been checking
my mail. :(

FWIW, I think this is the direction we need to go to if we want Fedora Legacy to (remain/become) relevant.

It's just way too much fuss to get:
 1) packages proposed
 2) packages approved for testing
 3) packages which have been out for testing put to official updates

This would address the third problem. Other suggestions earlier this week would help with 1) and hopefully also with 2).

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx