Wiki page updated

Hi

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/

I have improved the content as well as look and feel of the wiki page to match other project pages within our Fedora Project wiki. I have also included the information that Fedora Legacy is now a official Fedora Project supported by the Fedora Foundation. I have clarified some terminology in the pages. As an example of these, Fedora Project in general has avoiding using the term "support" in any our webpages or documentation to avoid the confusion with commercial support services and SLA's. I have replaced them with maintenance or updates as appopriate. Also I have replaced the misleading term "End Of Release (EOL)" with maintenace mode as indicated by Jesse Keating in his earlier mail to the list. I have copied over and clarified the FAQ from http://fedoralegacy.org/faq into http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/FAQ. Information on the security procedures from the legacy site has also been copied over into the wiki in anticipation of the depreciation of http://fedoralegacy.org in favor of adding information to the primary Fedora Project website at http://fedoraproject.org. Comments and feedback is most welcome.

--
Rahul

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx