Re: Obtaining the Latest ISOs for RH 7.3

Eric Wood wrote:

I may be dreaming but is there some up-to-date RH 7.3 iso's that already incorporate most of the package updates? Are do I have to do a three-step process of:
1) installing the stock 7.3
2) update all rpms RedHat published
3) configure yum and update all the Legacy updates.

-or-

Does a mirrored updates directory, (ie, http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/ pub/fedoralegacy/redhat/7.3/updates/) contain *all* 7.3 updates for the stock 7.3 cd's?

1) installing the stock 7.3
2) configure yum and update all the Legacy updates (which include all RH updates).

If this is true, I don't think this fact is stressed enough on the download page (http://fedoralegacy.org/download/).

Yes, the Legacy updates directory contains both types of updates. You can tell from the package names, the legacy ones have the word legacy included.

Nils.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx