Re: EOL planning

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Axel Thimm wrote:
according to original planning, the following EOL dates apply:

RH7.3,RH9:   as long as community wants
FC1:	     until the release of FC4
FC2:	     until the release of FC5

is this still reflecting the current setup? Is there some kind of
statistics on the master server about which distribution is still in
use?

So, what's our approach here? Do we drop support for FC1 in all the subsequent updates (those where packages haven't been proposed yet)? Do we drop FC2 at the same time as we pick up FC3?

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx