Re: Apt pkglist not updated?

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit Internet) wrote:
Brian Perkins wrote:

http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt/redhat/9/i386/base/ pkglist.updates.bz2

was last modified Sept. 15th, but there are some new packages since then. I suspect that this is why apt isn't getting the new updates for me.

Perhaps I'm using an old/broken version of apt?

I posted about it not working last week to deafening silence. Grad I'm not the only one.

I believe some time ago a lot of repositories discontinued apt support (by not generating apt metadata anymore), also because apt for rpm is no longer being maintained.

True, but irrelavent to this discussion.

Either provide working apt metadata, or remove it completely.

-- Rex

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx