From: fedora-legacy-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-legacy-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael
Mansour
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:50 PM
To: fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [SECURITY] Fedora Core 3 Update: php-4.3.11-2.8

Hi,

I'm still running FC1 and FC2 servers and am worried about the issues below,
don't want to be stung by them like I was with the perl exploits earlier
(and
fixed through the FL contrib by users).

Will FL be backporting these fixes asap?

Michael.

--
for some how-to's and rpms visit my site    : http://solid.bounceme.net
for commercially supported solutions visit  : http://www.robas.com