FC1 yum update Problems

Hi,

I am trying to use yum to update my FC1 system.

I have followed the instructions present on the website, including upgrading yum, setting up the yum.conf file and importing the GPG key via rpm –import.

I have also verified that the GPG key has been imported using rpm –qa.

The problem is that when I do a yum update I can download package headers and resolve dependencies OK, I then confirm that this is OK and the system trys to download and upgrade the pango package (pango-1.2.5-4.i386.rpm) – at this point yum stops and says there is a problem: ERROR: Could not find the GPG key necessary to validate the pkg pango….

What am I missing – what is wrong with GPG keys?

Thanks in advance, Eddie

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx