Re: Typo in yum instructions

--On Monday, October 31, 2005 1:47 PM -0600 Eric Rostetter <rostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't see anywhere that it is wrong after a quick glance, though
I will change the reference to "Fedora Core 1" to just "Fedora Core"
now that we support multiple releases of Fedora Core.

Ah, that's what confused me. I saw the FC1 reference and figured the other was for all other distros. (I've got FC2.)

That is not part of FL, and hence you should notify atrpms.net about it.

Will do. I just figured he watches this list and so might others using his mirror. I see he has a bugzilla to report issues, so I'll echo it there.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx