glibc-common-2.2.5-44.legacy.6 update

Is there a way for us to develop packages that don't require updating ALL the files in a package? For instance, in the latest glibc-common update only a few lines of source code changed. Yet on my test system I see a hundred files (mostly locale files) that are reported as being changed by tripwire, but probably didn't really require a change from the ones in the earlier package. Is this a nuisance that we could prevent if we only released packages that were built on a common build system?

Just looking for more insight into keeping things consistent. ;-)

-Jim P.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx