Re: Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: httpd and mod_ssl

Pekka Savola wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Jim Popovitch wrote:
I doubt this is a problem w/ Pekka's list as he has been very exacting up until now. With this bug(s) I see the explanation above (separate bug report, etc), but I don't see any reference to 168420 and 166941 in any of the issues lists.

(Yeah, I update the buglists typically once or twice a day..)

The problem here is that if you use (and I recall you do):

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html

, the package doesn't show there, because a VERIFY has already been given for the package on that version (so it doesn't anymore have 'publish-rhl73' tag which the code is looking after).

However, it is listed in:
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html

Yes it is, it is listed like this:

  "httpd 2.0 multiple vulnerabilities - CAN-2005-2700, CAN-2005-2728"

I know that my rh73 systems don't have httpd 2.0, so I would automatically ignore that. I guess the problem is bigger than just not being able to locate the bugs, the problem is also correctly identifying the bugs. Pekka I know that you don't produce the Summaries, so please don't think that I am singling you (or for that matter any one person) out for criticism.

166941 started out as a bug for many somethings, all of them totally unrelated to rh73. Even the Summary suggests it has nothing to do with rh73.

-Jim P.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx