Re: Which is the last stable kernel for FC2?

Thomas wrote:

About yum, I usually use it to upgrade some programs, but I'm not very
confidence to do it with the kernel. I've got the memory problems with a
production server. Isn't it too risky?

Isn't what too risky? If you have problems with the current kernel, I guess you don't want to continue running your current kernel, so you might want to try the latest one. Or you could go and search Bugzilla for your problem and maybe see if it's been fixed.

By the way, by default when yum installs a new kernel it doesn't remove your existing kernels, so if the new one isn't working for you you can always go back to your last working kernel.

Nils.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx