Re: issues list(s)

On Sep 24, 2005, at 4:19 PM, Eric Rostetter wrote:

It isn't open any more due to the spam/abuse it was receiving previously.

The "Required checklist" is at the bottom of the page.  It says

"Patches should be mainly taken from publicly available sources, e.g., other distributions such as RHEL, so that their correctness can be more easily verified."

I didn't read this as "I need to do a direct comparison of the patch source code with the upstream provider's patch source code." So maybe it should
be made more explicit.

Hi Eric, I've made some changes to the wiki page - let me know if that helps. Pekka, can you double check the changes as well? :)

If I forgot something, please let me know.

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx