releasing updates-testing packages without VERIFY votes

Hi,

There was some discussion almost a month ago under the subject title "Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: rp-pppoe" which didn't get wrapped up.

In the interest of trying to wrap this up by making a specific proposal,

I suggest changing the policy so that packages in updates-testing which haven't got any VERIFY votes could:

 - after 2 weeks, marked with a timeout
 - after the timeout of 4 weeks [i.e., 6 weeks total] be
   officially published

(And rp-pppoe and squid currently in updates-testing could be released immediately upon the acceptance of this policy.)