Re: [Fwd: [SECURITY] [DSA 817-1] New python2.2 packages fix arbitrary code execution]

Michal Jaegermann wrote:

I did a quick BugTraq look at Pekka's lists and didn't see it mentioned.

Well, you could be the one who will add that to bugzilla.  Of course
if you would look first at patches Debian used, and also other pcre
patches, and check before writing a bugzilla entry if they indeed
apply that would be a truly good move.

Well, would prudent research also involve questioning others (such as this lists' readership) as well? ;-)

If no one else responds with any data, I'll do some research and log any necessary bugs.

-Jim P.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx