Re: Subscribed properly?

Mike wrote:

I wonder whether I am properly subscribed. This is what
I observe:

# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 2 - Base
Server: Fedora Legacy utilities for Fedora Core 2
Server: Fedora Core 2 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
No Packages Available for Update
No actions to take
#

I wonder whether I need to subscribe to another server name.
I haven't pulled even one update since about two months.

It looks like you didn't add the legacy updates, but only the legacy utilities repository. What are the exact repository entries in your yum.conf?

Nils Breunese
Lemonbit Internet

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx