Re: List of bugs to investigate/open

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
ethereal
There are ethereal packages sitting in updates-testing since March (bug
#152922). Any reason this hasn't timed-out yet?  RHEL has updated packages
for the newer bugs: https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2005-687.html

The reason for not timing out is because I made a "discuss" on it, saying that we should just publish the later release instead as it fixes over a dozen other vulnerabilities.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx