Re: Move to new wiki

Quoting Jeff Sheltren <sheltren@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Eric, thanks - at first glance everything looks good.

Thanks!

> And if you want a really ugly logo, there seems to be one on the
> MoinMoin web page:
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/

Yeah, I know they are holding a contest for a new logo...

> I think either using the fedora project logo or none at all would be
> preferable to the guy with a big nose holding a 'moin moin' sign :)

Problem is, if I go to http://www.fedoraproject.org/ there is no logo.
So where do I get this mysterious Fedora Project logo, and how do I secure
permission to use it for the Fedora Legacy web site?  And is it really
preferable to a wiki logo for linking to the wiki?

--
Eric Rostetter

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx