Re: Wiki Permissions

On Jul 20, 2005, at 11:12 AM, seth vidal wrote:

patent issues are right out from all things fedora afaict.

why would even fedora legacy have patent-linked items?

-sv

Sorry, perhaps my message didn't make sense. My point was, if we have a wiki page where people are posting package contributions (which apparently we won't have - see Jesse's replies to this thread), that we would probably need to keep an eye on what packages are getting posted in order to keep out things with patent/copyright issues.

Since it appears the contrib page was not supposed to exist in the first place, this isn't really an issue :)

-Jeff

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx