Re: Identify vulnerabilities in Red Hat 7.2

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, David ROBERT wrote:
I can look at all fedoralegacy updated for Red Hat 7.3 and try to figure out if each
vulnerability is relevent to Red Hat 7.2. But maybe I'll miss some vulnerabilties
that are in Red Hat 7.2 and NOT in Red Hat 7.3 ?

If Fedora Legacy process was working properly, the easiest approach would probably be updating from 7.2 to 7.3 online, using yum, up2date, or whatever. I have done a couple of dozen of such upgrades and they're very straightforward.

But as FL doesn't exactly work at the moment, I don't think there's much of advise to give right now.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx