Last updates fromj Red Hat

Hey All

The fedora legacy project looks great for helping me to support legacy apps that need RH 7.3

A question I've not yet seen the answer to, is where to get the latest errata that Red Hat released?

I know Fedora legacy sorts out security problems, but I need some of the bugfixes Red Hat released. In this case for the kernel, to fix some broken nfs client stuff in the kernel that came on the CD.

Cheers,

-- Irvine

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx