Wiki edit: Pgp Howto

I just tried to access the wiki to try to post a suggested change, but the wiki was not accessible. But, I want to document the need for a slight change before I forget about it.

Shortly following the section heading, Preliminary Steps, the wiki Pgp Howto page currently reads, in part,

"Second, you must create a GPG key for yourself. .... However, the basic idea is to issue the command:

pgp --key-gen"

The command works much better if it reads,

gpg --gen-key