Comments - Fedora Legacy Home Page

Here are a few suggestions on possible simplifications and edits of the Fedora Legacy Project home page.

1. I find the About, FAQs, Updated Overview, and Project Overview links substantially redundant. It seems plausible to me that the material could/should be consolidated into About and FAQs.

2. Now that FC2 bugs have been vetted for security issues, are listed in Fedora Legacy Bugs, fixes for some bugs have been compiled and published for testing, I wonder if it is time to list Fedora Core 2 as a Supported Release along with RHL 7.3, RHL 9, and FC1.

3. The News section might be improved by deleting several links. "internetnews.com Article" directs readers to an article that is now 16 months old, leaving readers with a perception that the Fedora Legacy site is perhaps not kept up to date. Per my comment in item 1 above, the "Project Overview" link might be eliminated through consolidation of the material with that in "About". "CVS for Web Site" might be relocated to the documentation page.

FWIW,

Dave Curry

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx