Re: how to specify customise page size 2"X6" INCHES.

Ankur Diwan wrote:
  Hello,
I am new to Linux Enviornment, My requirement is to set customise page size 2"X6" INCHES.

How to set customise page size in Fedora Core 2

I think you have to enter the size in the print dialog each time you print.

The driver for my stylus C86 includes "Custom" as a size, but that just unlocks
the custom dimensions in the print dialog when I print from an application.
This is definitely a problem, but I think you will have to take it up with the
printer driver developers.

This list is only about extending support for orphaned Red Hat/Fedora products.
The support here is limited to releasing security patches.

-- Oisin "King Size" Curtin

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx