Re: separate emails to fedora-legacy-announce for each OS

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:23:32PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Since our current QA process will hold up the updates if any given version
is help up, the advisory is of no concern here.  So changing the advisory
will not speed up releases.  We'd need to change the QA process to do
that.

Right; see my post from a week or so ago. I think that's the way to go.

as i've also said before, i too think this is the way to go. when a particular platform's release is VERIFIED, let it go.

that would also ease absorbing eg x86-64 into FLP - a shortage of VERIFIES for uncommon platforms won't hold up the release of more popular platforms' fixes.

--

  Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx