Re: x86_64 FC2 repo not up yet?

Quoting Eric Rostetter <rostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Quoting Joe Harrington <jh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>

> regardless of the item buried deep in the FAQ, the general population
> thinks Legacy will maintain whatever Red Hat produces, and since
> that's not the case, it should be made prominently clear.

Don't know if it is prominent, but I've added a note to the right side
bar of the main page, where we list supported versions.

I had no idea FC1 had x86_64 support, and no idea we were ignoring that.

Shouldn't we at least be mirroring the old FP packages for x86_64, even
though we're not providing updates for them at this time?  If we do
start supporting x86_64 for FC2 at a later time, wouldn't this make it
easier if we already had all the x86_64 stuff from FP in place?

--
Eric Rostetter

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx