RE: mysql-server

Quoting "Pettit, Paul" <ismanager@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The documentation however will need to be changed. I'm working on that
> and will try and edit it once I figure out wiki (never used it before).

Since the wiki is down, I created a doc at

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/autoupdates.php

as a starting point to addressing these issues.  Comments, feedback, better
docs, changes, etc. all welcome.

If we get a concenses that the doc is good, I'll link it into all the other
docs that reference yum auto-updates.

--
Eric Rostetter

--