Re: wiki broken?

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On another note, I'm going to pursue the idea of using
> fedoraproject.org's wiki space for Fedora Legacy.  Seems like a good
> thing to do.  Any thoughts?

Can you give us the reasons it seems like a good idea to you?  If I know
why you want to do it, then maybe I'd agree with you.

I'd also want more details about the actual implementation before I commented
on it.  Would it be a separate "virtual" wiki?  Or a tree in their wiki?
What would the url be? etc.

--
Eric Rostetter

--