Positions Vacant

Hello,

I would like to apply for the position of Mirror Co-ordinator.  I currently run my own IT business and have done so for the past 15 years.  I use fedora core 3 as a primary operating system for my business as well as for home use.

Up until recently I have hosted many mirrors for many projects including apache, tldp and debian.

I feel that I would be exceptional in this position as I have experience dealing with people and also experience with running and assisting to run projects within my own business and within our clients businesses.

Thank you,
Richard Mitchell
Managing Director
Yaksha Technologies