Re: updated 'tree' on download.fedoralegacy.org

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005, Jesse Keating wrote:
This was probably due to the server move/crash.

Could this be re-added to cron (e.g., a daily or weekly run) -- the
file is very useful for me to check which versions which RHL/FC
versions have of a particular package..

oh, whoops! That file was a test run to see if people liked the generated output. Given that it doesn't use full paths, none of the packages are 'clickable' and some people didn't like that. I'll re-add this to my to-do list of generating this file in an automated way w/ clickable files.

Here's a script which does that for you.

However, I'm not sure if that makes much sense (at least to be run on our master mirror), because tree.html is over 4MB. I don't treat this as a point'n'click thing. But maybe someone wants to download tree.html and use it in some unknown manner. Please just keep the text tree there as well..

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx