Re: FC2 Support

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:

On Monday 21 February 2005 18:00, David Curry wrote:

A few days ago, I downloaded of the official release srpm isos and all
update srpms on a mirror site in Virginia, thinking that I might build
some cd isos containing a complete set of the final official fedora core
2 rpms. This would be a learning experience for me and essentially
provide a set of reinstallation CDs for my system as it now stands. I'm
sure some time would pass before the task is completed.

The question arises, though, Is this something that Fedora Legacy
Project does at the onset of picking up support for a FC release?

I've never heard of it. I know that CERN (?) used to build ISOs for Red Hat 7.3 plus the updates du jour, calling the result "Red Hat Linux 7.3.4" and things like that.

But, aside from them, I've never heard of such a thing.

Regards,
Josep

Thanks, Josep.

--