RE: Yum Problem

Quoting Pekka Savola <pekkas@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Umm,
>
> Could we stop discussing these "yum issues" (whether related to yum or
> not) at this list, please?  It's long since become off-topic, and this
> is not the help forum for yum or <whatever>.
>
> Thanks.

I disagree.  The person is asking for yum help using Fedoralegacy.org,
so it is on topic.

Originally we were going to have multiple mailing lists, but that never
happened, so this is the only mailing list for help.  As long as the
problem deals with using fedoralegacy.org, I think it is appropriate.

--
Eric Rostetter

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx