Re: Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: XFree86

Dominic Hargreaves <dom@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Changelog:

* Tue Sep 28 2004 Dominic Hargrewaves <dom@xxxxxxxx> 4.2.1-27

- Fixed permissions of a few source files
- Added gcc-c++ BuildRequires

The fedora.us Wiki says:
Exceptions

There is no need to include the following packages or their dependencies as BuildRequires because they would occur too often. These packages are considered the minimum build environment and are installed as requirements of the rpm-build package or fedora-rpmdevtools package.

rpm-build
redhat-rpm-config
gcc
gcc-c++
make
sed
tar
cpio
patch
diffutils
gzip
bzip2
unzip
perl

Are we not following this policy? If not, a page should be added to our Wiki to describe the policy we are following.
John

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx