Re: Let's get moving

Matt Nuzum wrote, On 9/2/2004 7:48 AM:

I suggest that FLP create time-lines for which people can expect support. RH 7.x (x>=1) came out in 2001, right? How long does the community want to support it?

It is quite clear how long RH 7.3 and 9 will be supported for, see the FAQ: http://www.fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php While it is not a specific date, I do not see that as a problem. It will be supported as long as there is community support.

In the end that is what the FL project requires to succeed, community support. However, it just isn't a very exciting job to do backporting and testing of legacy software.

For those of you wanting to see packages make it out of -testing, please see the QA Testing document. It does quite a good job of describing the QA process.

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting

-Dave