Re: Let's get moving

lludwig-maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Quoting "Peter J. Holzer" <hjp+fedora-legacy@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 2004-09-02 13:28:45 +0530, Sanjay Arora wrote:

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:21, David Botsch wrote:

Not much activity as of late (is the project dead? Seems that way).

I think that lack of participation is about to kill the fedora legacy project.

I don't know if I'm alone, but my problem is that I don't really know how I can participate. To take a specific example, there is a tcpdump package in updates-testing since June. What does it take to move that to updates? There doesn't seem to be a bugzilla entry corresponding to it where I could enter a "I tested it and it seems to work" comment. Should such comments be directed to this list?

I agree, I more than happy to help but it seems like no one is really steering the ship.

Hi

Well all open sorce projects needs one or more leader's, what we could perhaps do is to delegte areas of responsibilities to persons.

Like one person is responsible for rh 9 uppdates and one for rh 7.3 etc..

	hp

--
_ | Peter J. Holzer | Shooting the users in the foot is bad. |_|_) | Sysadmin WSR / LUGA | Giving them a gun isn't.
__/ | http://www.hjp.at/ | mozilla bug #84128

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx