Re: 8.0 packages to QA

Quoting Marc Deslauriers <marcdeslauriers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I wouldn't spend time testing the rh8 packages unless you need them for
yourself. AFAIK, rh72 and rh8 support has been dropped from Fedora
Legacy because of lack of interest. There hasn't been an official
announcement, but it should be coming soon.

It may still be worth testing and pushing any updates which are already built before we will off RH 8.0 support. So if we can get them past QA before we officially kill it off, we can release them for those who want them.

Interesting that no one has come to the rescue of RH 7.2, but several
have tried to rescue RH 8.0.  I'm guessing both will be terminated, but
it is still interesting none-the-less.

Marc.

-- Eric Rostetter